About Us - Donate
Distress Centres of Greater Toronto (formerly Spectra Helpline) welcomes your support.
Distress Centres of Greater Toronto eases emotional suffering and saves lives. Every day. With your support we can continue to be there when people need us most.
DCGT wishes to thank the extremely generous support of our main and long-standing funders:
• Region of Peel (for former Spectra Helpline Peel sites)
• United Way Greater Toronto
• The Ontario Trillium Foundation
• City of Toronto (for former Toronto Distress Centres sites)
Distress Centres of Greater Toronto also receives donations from various organizations, service clubs, places of worship, businesses, as well as individuals (see here)
We would like to acknowledge the generous support of:
• New Horizon for Seniors Program – Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
• Fox Group Technology
• Brampton Caledon Community Foundation
• Community Foundation of Mississauga
• Green Shield Canada
• Canada Summer Jobs – Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
• Knights of Columbus JFK Council 5523
• All other donors who have donated (see here for updated list)
Donations can be sent directly to:
Distress Centres of Greater Toronto, Fundraising Office, 10 Trinity Square, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1B1
To make an online donation:
Please click HERE and you will be directed to CanadaHelps.org where you can make your tax deductible donation. Distress Centres of Greater Toronto thanks you for your kind support.
Charity Bingo Fundraisers:
Charitable Registration Number: Distress Centres of Greater Toronto: 1070 21016 RR0001