About Us - Strategic Plan & Balanced Scorecard
Spectra’s Strategic Plan and Balanced Scorecard is our way of providing transparency and accountability for the work that we do. We are using the plan and scorecard to provide direction for our organization, to measure and communicate our progress, and as a way to identify initiatives that will drive our continuous growth and improvement.
- 132% increase in calls answered for 2016-17 YTD
- 20% increase in the number of calls to our lines 2016-17 YTD
- 97,904 inbound and outbound calls (for 2015-16):
- 37,150 Helpline calls received (in 8 languages)
- 1,064 chat and text conversations
- 145 calls to our elder abuse support service
- 44,706 outbound calls of support to isolated seniors
- 16,048 outbound calls of support to isolated people in the community identified with mental health issues
- New Solution Focused service delivery model introduced in 2016.
- New Online Chat and Text collaboration pilot project launched 2015.
- New Telephony and Call Centre technology installed in 2015.
- Brand refresh and new marketing strategy launched 2014.
For Spectra's full Strategic Plan, please download this file